Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Of Fitzwilliam's, Bennet's and Mushy Quotations.



" I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation.It is too long ago.I was in the middle before I knew I had begun."



"You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you"

This quote gives me goosebumps, makes my knees weak. There have been much more elaborate declarations of love, in history, in literature and even in popular culture, but there is something about this quote. How in one sentence it captures more, expresses more. I do not know what I wish for more, that I could write like that, or I could be blessed enough to have it told to me.

2 comments:

divya said...

Pru.... I love this quote too.. ! It makes me crinkle my nose... I think what adds more beauty to the words is the highlands, and the sun.! And of course the capability to feel love... that which you and i share. Just love your blog , bruh. its soo girly and appreciates the beuty ineverything, just like you do. <3
lots of love... big kissey! :*

elizabethbennet said...

Aww, so cute viveka!
Love you :D