Wednesday, August 18, 2010

.




"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

This is exactly how I feel right now. I don't think I have ever felt this amount of impatience and insecurity in my life. I did not think it was possible to be so negative, so anxious. There is nothing I hate more than feeling helpless and pessimistic. I hate having to draw morbid pictures in my mind, I hate not knowing what to do. To just sit still and wait. Waiting is horrid. It fills an unknowing dread inside of me, I immediately start thinking of the worst. This is why I am such a stickler for punctuality.

2 comments:

Joyti said...

...me too. I'm always a little early, everywhere.

elizabethbennet said...

Me too!
A friend actually commented once that "You're not punctual. Punctual is to be on time, you're BEFORE time!"
But I can't help it.