Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Graduate!


Yes, As you can quite evidently see, your's truly is a Graduate. An official one, because my university after three and a half effing months, finally, by the grace of God decided to declare the results!
God I feel so relieved, and so grown up. But now a host of things to do like get my provisional transcript, submit visa application and et cetera, et cetera .
So, London here I come!
And just a senti word before I leave you with an awesome song,
A big big hug to ALL of you who made college fun for me, from the terrible chore it use to be.
So this is for you, you guys. Miss fashionista, and you, Pancakes, and ofcourse my besties Palaki, Sonchi, Mehaki, Sash, Anji, Isru, Ishika, Sonam, Soumya who probably won't be seeing this. I love you all the same! Muah.
And for you, who I hope have had the opportunity of having fabulous friends as I have, and for you who loves this song as much I do.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

thelayeredpancake said...

email me your london plans. where you are staying, when you are going, whether you want any contacts (i have a mad aunt who is a psychologist who's there).
thelayeredpancake@yahoo.com

elizabethbennet said...

I will, the minute I get to know all!

Anonymous said...

omg ... this is so touching .. u know i miss u so much in that fycking new college ... its not like wat i had last year ... with u guys :'(