Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lusty desires

Anyone who knows me, can well tell you how much time I invest in surfing around websites of The Body Shop, Boots, Victoria Secrets etc.
So, while I was browsing through the newest collection of TBS, I saw this...
... and my heart let out a melancholic sigh.
[To, the insufferable, odious, klepto PIG, (Piglet, as I was staying in an all girls P.G when the event culminated) : I cannot, believe anyone can be so disgusting as to steal a beloved bottle of perfume. REALLY? This is beneath even you, whoever you may be. I hope you never have the pleasure of smelling fabulous, and I hope that bottle broke before you could spray it on your criminal hands]
Well, I am sorry for the outrage but as Mr Khaled Hosseni has written, quite marvelously, I may add, " There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft. Every other sin is a variation of theft... When you kill a man, you steal a life. You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someones right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness. " And when you steal a bottle of perfume, you steal the buyer's right to enjoy her purchase and smell amazing.


Anyhow, I am currently lusting after the new Sweet Lemon range of TBS. I love citrus-y smells, especially in soaps and shower gels! I am currently using a Lime soap, and I can't get enough of my own self when I am just out of a bath. It smells so fresh. Energising and invigorating. Like a breath of air, a ray of sunlight, No? I am dying to get my hands on the moisturiser, especially. I am very loyal to Body Shop lotions. They are very light and fluff, and their smell lingers on while not being particularly strong.
I, don't usually use a lot of Body Shop make up, but their latest "Baked-To-Last Colours" sounds pretty good. The jade baked eye colour, in this range looked particularly appealing. It has a great blend of green and blue, and will look fabulous worn with dark or complimentary colours. It will be perfect for evening outings!


What a pity, that my birthday has passed.

2 comments:

clumsylilmissperfect said...

Love etc is truly a great pick from TBS ... I loved it too .. it smells nothing less than chanel or versace ... As the saying goes smart buy is not evrytime blowing 5 grans .. :)

elizabethbennet said...

True, that!