Friday, August 6, 2010

I wish.

A walk in closet.


One of the things I loved about Sex and the City was Carrie's closet.I was always on the lookout for a few of its glimpses. And then, when in the movie, Big made her a bigger walk in, I was like wow, Carrie marry him just for that!
My dream house would have to have a walk in! And hey, its not luxury, its convenient!



I like the wallpaper, but the chandelier is just pushing it.No?

What use would such a closet be, without a thousand pair of shoes? Surely, a necessity!
So, tell me what is the one thing you would have to have in your dream house or room?


5 comments:

thelayeredpancake said...

i loved her closet and i think the chandelier adds a cool bit of theatricality to it that i love. my dream house would have a walk in closet like that but with more bags and better shoes (i hate carries shoes) and a library built of the darkest wood and full of a million books.

elizabethbennet said...

Yeah, even I don't like Carrie's shoes.Charlotte's are nice. And yeah, I'll have to have a library, with a special regency section! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it , love it , love it .... <3

Rebecca said...

i cant imagine having so many shoes, personally I1d hate it because dressing up would take so long and I'd never ge a chance to wear all my shoes, and thats the point of owning clothes: wearing and loving them!

http://squishingmushrooms.blogspot.com/

elizabethbennet said...

Anon - Is that you tanu?
Rebecca - Ya, true that. But I like having variety, and the shoe fanatic I am, I am sure to use all of them!!